CTM’s Poly-Aspartic top-coat systems, solvent-based, hot-tire track resistant and UV resistant. Great for outdoor protection and garages- very durable and creates a great even look.
CTM’s UCTR-725 Hybrid Urethane is their Flagship T-Solvent Based Top Coat. It can be used for all top-coat situations, either directly on concrete to bring up luster and protection and resistence from chemicals, oils, stains, and UV exposure.
CTM’s UCTR-3500 solvent based Interior/Exterior Top Coat Urethane is UV resistant and has self-leveling abilities, high luster, and is resists chemicals. Not recommended as a top-coat system for garage floors.
CTM’s WUCTR-Water Based Urethane is great for indoor applications. It creates a beautiful satin finish and is durable, easy to maintain, and is a perfect top coat for interior commercial applications where low odor is required.
CTM’s UCT-PU Urethane floor system is great for 1-day applications like garage floors, outdoor quartz, and/or broadcast applications. Know for it's xcellent durability.
CTM’s ECT-CF Poly-based gel crack-filler comes in both regular and fast cure. The UCTCF-5000 liquid crack filler dries quickly and works great for 1-day floor system applications.
CTM Sealant Acrylic
- Quick and easy application easy to clean
- Quick drying
- Excellent chemical resistance (used motor oil, engine coolant etc)
- Durability and resistance to yellowing
- Excellent resistance to bad weather
- Can be applied to surface with high pH levels such as hot surfaces
- Can be applied on humid or dry surfaces
- No restrictions due to odor or harmful materials
- Resistance to tire marks
- Per gallon 4-6 mils thick: 300-330 sqft